STAR Orientation set for March 23
The first STAR Orientation of 2013 is set for March 23.
For this one-day session, student check-in takes place from 8:30 a.m.-9 a.m. The program will begin promptly at 9 a.m. There are many fun activities and information sessions throughout the day. Students will have lunch and then advising and official registration will begin around 1:30 p.m.
Here's a list of what you will need:
- to be officially accepted to SCC
- you must RSVP by the deadline for the date you would like to attend
- submit Official transcripts from graduating high school or GED with scores to the Office of Admissions prior to RSVPing for a STAR date.
- submit ACT or COMPASS scores must be submitted to the Admissions Office PRIOR to the selected STAR date
- Driver's license
- STAR Orientation fee: $50 in advance, $65 the day of the event
All students must meet the requirements and submit their RSVP by the deadline date. If all processes are not followed then those students will not able to register for classes.
Participants are asked to RSVP a week prior to the event. If you didn't register in time for this STAR Orientation, there are upcoming dates.
To view upcoming dates and for more information about STAR Orientation, follow the link below.