The RSS feed could not be found (http://www.sccky.edu:9090/webcache/v1.0/rssRange/20160730/20161030/list-rss/%28catuid%3D%274f164b8b-2b7908ae-012b-8254beee-0000035b%27%29.rss)
Transfer StudentsSt. Catharine College Makes Your Transition Easy
St. Catharine College has a strong tradition of welcoming transfer students from other colleges and we do all that we can to make your transition to our campus smooth and easy. If you’re like most new arrivals to our campus, you’ll feel at home right away.
The process of applying to St. Catharine includes these easy steps:
1. Complete your application.
2. Submit an official high school transcript showing the date of graduation or an official GED (General Education Diploma), TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion), or HiSET (High School Equivalency Test) score report showing successful completion.
3. Submit a report of scores from the ACT (American College Test) or the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) taken within the last five years. Students whose ACT/SAT scores are over five years old or who have not completed the ACT or SAT prior to registration will be required to take the COMPASS Evaluation Battery at the College prior to registration.
4. Submit an official transcript from all colleges attended prior to applying to St. Catharine.
5. Submit a copy of the catalog containing course descriptions and possibly individual course syllabi from previous colleges, if requested by the Office of the Registrar.
General information about transfer of credits
In order to transfer credit to St. Catharine College, the course must have been completed at an institution accredited as a degree-granting institution by a regional accrediting commission at the time the work was completed. In addition, although a course grade of D is generally transferable for credit, certain St. Catharine majors require a grade of C in some or all courses transferred. Questions regarding the exact application of a course considered in transfer are evaluated by the Office of the Registrar, Office of the Dean and appropriate faculty members.
A student who was not in good standing at a previous institution or who has a GPA below 2.0, at the time of application, may be accepted under specific academic conditions at the discretion of Admissions and Financial Aid Appeals Committee. Students applying under these conditions should submit a written request for consideration of admission along with their application.
If you have questions, please contact Admissions at 859-336-5082 or email us with your questions. We look forward to welcoming you to our campus and including you as part of our student body.
Explore the following options:
- Request a financial aid estimate by contacting the Office of Admissions at 859-336-5082 or email Admissions firstname.lastname@example.org Office hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time zone), Monday through Friday.
- Plan a visit to campus or participate in a Patriot Preview Day to see our new facilities, meet our faculty and learn more about our programs.
- Explore our degree and certificate program listings to learn more about how St. Catharine College can help you attain your career goals.