The RSS feed could not be found (http://www.sccky.edu:9090/webcache/v1.0/rssRange/20160830/20161130/list-rss/%28catuid%3D%274f164b8b-2b7908ae-012b-8254beee-0000035b%27%29.rss)
Home Schooled Students
Completing the Application Essentials
St. Catharine College welcomes home-schooled students. But, before we can accept you as either a full-time or part-time student, there are a few documents you need to provide us. These include:
1. Your completed application.
2. Your official documentation as required by your home state to certify the validity of your secondary schooling graduation credentials.
3. Your ACT or SAT scores, taken within the past five years. If your ACT/SAT scores are over five years old, or you have not taken the ACT or SAT prior to your registration, you will be required to take the COMPASS Evaluation Battery at St. Catharine prior to completing your registration.
4. Home-schooled students must take the freshman orientation course(s) in effect at the time of their matriculation.
Your academic placement will be decided at the time of registration based on:
- Your high school transcripts/home-school documentation
- Student experience
- ACT/SAT or COMPASS scores
Students may be placed in Foundations Challenge courses if their ACT/SAT or COMPASS scores indicate a need for this additional training to prepare for college level classes.
If you have questions, please contact Admissions at 859-336-5082 or email us with your questions. We are here to make the application process as smooth as possible.
Please send your completed application to:
St. Catharine College Attn: Office of Admissions 2735 Bardstown Rd. St. Catharine, KY 40061