First Year Students
Easy Steps to Apply to St. Catharine College as a Freshmen
We are eager to welcome you to the St. Catharine College campus as a new student. There are a few documents you need to provide in order to facilitate the Admission process. These include:
1. Your completed application . We strongly recommend that you submit your application by March 1, our priority application and scholarship deadline.
2. Your official high school transcript(s) showing your date of graduation or an official GED report showing that you have successfully completed the program. Contact your high school and their staff will send transcript(s) directly to SCC on your behalf.
3. Your ACT or SAT scores, taken within the past five years. If your ACT/SAT scores are more than five years old, or you have not taken the ACT or SAT prior to your registration, you will be required to take the COMPASS Evaluation Battery at St. Catharine prior to completing your registration.
Your academic placement will be decided at the time of registration, based on:
- Your high school transcripts
- Student experience
- ACT/SAT or COMPASS scores
Students may be placed in Foundations Challenge courses if their ACT/SAT or COMPASS scores indicate a need for this additional training to prepare for college-level classes.
Consider these options to consider your exploration of St. Catharine College:
- Estimate your Financial Aid and Scholarship options with our quick and easy online calculator.
- Our Admissions Counselors are ready to answer your questions right away. Find your personal counselor online or just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call our offices between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time zone), Monday through Friday. 859.336.5082
- Plan a visit to campus or participate in a Patriot Preview Day to see our new facilities, meet our faculty and learn more about our programs.
- Explore our degree and certificate program listings to learn more about how St. Catharine College can help you attain your career goals.