Saint Catharine College Clock Tower photo

Student Record Forms


Completed forms can be emailed to or must be turned into the Registrar's Office. 


Academic Bankruptcy Declaration Form

Address Change Form

Advising Form -Not Available Online Must be picked up from your Advisor

Grade Appeal Request Form

Application for Replacement Diploma

Change of Major Form

Complete Withdrawal from College-Not Available Online Must be picked up from Registrar's Office

Directory Information Release Form

Drop/Add Form
Graduation Application Form
Life Experience Proposal
Name Change Form
Parent/Guardian Release Form
Transcript Request Form
Visiting Student Application