The faculty and staff of SCC Teacher Education extend their warmest welcome! We are here to help you succeed! It's going to be a great semester!
We Want You.....
To be an active member of the KEA-SP! Whether you volunteer your time or become an officer, the KEA-SP needs your help. Involvement in the Kentucky Educators Association Student Program is a great opportunity to make new friends, connect with other future educators and build your resume! Please contact Jaclyn Spaulding firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
St. Catharine College Kentucky Education Association Student Program
Local Chapter Dues per year: $4
ADVISOR(S): Jaclyn Spaulding email@example.com
President: Amanda Conrad firstname.lastname@example.org
VP: Shelby Rush Shelby.email@example.com
Secretary: Mary Ezaizat firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Katherine Simpson email@example.com
Historian/Chairperson: Ramie Goldey firstname.lastname@example.org
Education Faculty News:
- Dr. Nancye McCrary, Department Chair of the Department of Education
- Dr. Jan Lanham, Field Experience Coordinator / Middle School Education Faculty
- Dr. Susan Lasky, Elementary Education
- Dr. Sheri McGuffin, Adjunct
- Mrs. Cherry Boyles, Adjunct